Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Global Warming?

I shoveled snow for several hours this morning, finally arriving for work four hours late (and I didn’t feel much like working, either!) My photo of the TEN INCHES in my (long) driveway did not turn out, perhaps because my tape measure and the snow were both white, or perhaps because it was 4:30 a.m. when I took it. But I really don’t need a photo to keep this memory, which seems to be etched into every one of my sore muscles. I think that buckwheat wrap will come in extra handy tonight!

2 comments:

Snowbird said...

Now you know why we spend our winters on Sanibel!!! I sure hope your winter ends pretty soon. It seems like it has gone of forever and ever.

gpc said...

Yes, Sanibel has been on my mind a lot this winter! At least all the snow will help refill the great lakes! But I agree, it really does seem like it's gone on forever this year . . .