Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wowee Zowee! Good news/bad news

[bffgoldcardaward.jpg]
Look at the lovely award I just got from Snowbird! It is such a nice surprise, a spiffy reminder of our blogging friendship. I've been tracking Snowbird for years on the Best of Sanibel Captiva message board, set up to help us get information after Hurricane Charlie. And I've followed her on the Periwinkle Park message board, before she started her blogs, Sand Between My Toes and Branches and Roots.

But here's the rub: There are rules. According to Snowbird,
1. You have to tag 5 people.
2. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers to your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.

Those are the rules. Here is the problem.
1. I don't think there are 5 people who visit my blog.
2. And the only dedicated followers (as it were) have already received this award
3. So there are definitely some opportunities here, for people of dedication and for people who live in another part of the award.
4. And I will have to hold onto my 5 golden BFF awards until I find 5 someones to tag!

How humiliating.

2 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Congratulations!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Ah, we love ya! At least YOU got a post up in response to it, which is more than I can say!! I barely find time to even MAKE a blogpost!