Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun fun fun, til some daddy took my t-bird away



I had such a good time with my cyber-friends tonight, and got to spend time with the Snowbirds and Tootie, and finally meet Tink and Gary and Sanibelover (I have displayed one of her bumper stickers on my Michigan car for years!) Of course, I don't remember a thing about it because I had 2 for 1, but I know I enjoyed it. By the time I left, I had already received 3 calls from Dr. Cranky so, although I had not listened to them, I was pretty sure it was time to leave. I know they went on to have more fun after -- someday when I am one of the big kids, I will do that, too.

8 comments:

Snowbird said...

Gail, it was great meeting you this week and spending a couple of hours with you. Hopefully we can do it again next time. Safe travels.

ღ Alice ღ said...

Thats pretty cool meeting new friends & I could go for a 2 for 1 right now :) Who is Dr. Cranky? I could guess but would rather not :)

gail said...

Thanks, Snow, I really enjoyed it and hope I'll be able to crawl a litter farther each time!

Alice, Dr. Cranky is a high maintenance friend of mine. I am just a meany to call him that. Because of his poor health and limited vision, I do a lot of things to help him. Today I fed him and tried to do everything I could before I went on the crawl, and he said he'd be okay and told me to have a good time, but he was calling my cell within the first hour. I guess that I was really the cranky one after that! lol.

ღ Alice ღ said...

Thanks,I was wondering..lol..I've been known to turn my cell off to get some free time:)

Tootie said...

We all wish you could have stayed longer, but understand that duty does sometimes call. :-)

It has been so much fun getting to meet you in person. I'm so glad the shelling has been good for you.

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Hey, I know a couple of those people! So glad you were able to get together with "the gang"!

gpc said...

No kidding, Shama-Lama Mama? What a small world!

It was a fun trip - you have really nice parents! But I guess you probably know that.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,