Saturday, December 13, 2008

A pocketful of treasure



In keeping with my promise to be more picky today - I collected lots of beautiful minis. In fact, some are so small that it was almost silly to pick them up because they will be lost in any display. I found quite a few bubble shells, and one tiny bubble shell even had a tinier crab inside - I suggested that he leave the shell to me, but he declined, so I had to leave that one behind. I found nutmegs and a few battered cones. I even found a couple of golf balls for my trash bag! My fingers are still numb and my nose is still running, but I think this was a very good way to start the day!

5 comments:

ღ Alice ღ said...

Thanks,you did find some very pretty shells. Using the dime does help in seeing the size of them:) I would have never thought of that.

Snowbird said...

Dang, lady, you found some goodies! It's the golf balls that I wonder about. How the heck did they end up on the beach. See ya tomorrow for the crawl!!

Tootie said...

You got some nice things there! I love those minis. See ya tomorrow. :-)

gail said...

BTW, Alice, I can't take credit for using the dime to provide scale - I first saw that done by one of the guys on the san-cap message board. It might have been legendary sheller Gary, whom I haven't met yet, but I am not certain. All I know for sure is that it was not an original thought!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,