Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sanibel - another dinner at Traders



Traders' happy hour (3:00 til 6:00 pm) is the best deal around. They have a happy hour menu with a bunch of top notch entrees, including seared tuna and crab stuffed portobella. The supposedly smaller happy hour plates are also lower priced than the dinner menu, and it's definitely more than enough food. And they have crayons. It really doesn't get better than this. Today we had salads (I had mine with blackened chicken, my dining companion had scallops), 2-for-1 wine, and their amazing ice tea! I forced myself to have creme brulee, just to be polite. I am very, very polite. Why does no one on this island get fat except me?! Whatever. I love Sanibel.

4 comments:

Snowbird said...

"Why does no one on this island get fat except me?" Uh, yeah, did you take a good look at me the other morning???

BTW, I didn't know Traders had Happy Hour. We will have to check it out. The Creme brulee looks yummy.

gail said...

Ohhhhhhh Snow! It's all yummy. My favorite is the half slab of baby back ribs with black beans and rice (but the salad was really, really good, mixed greens with gorgonzola and walnuts). The happy hour entrees are $10 - $12 (it was probably extra for the chicken on the salad), much less than a dinner there, they serve warm bread with an olive oil/herb dip, and the house wines are 2 for 1. Love it.

Tootie said...

OK, now you've gone and made me crave creme brulee! .....And Happy Hour....

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,