Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where's that dang dawn?

This was a long awaited and potentially momentous weekend, or so I heard from Shama-lama-mama, because of the dawning of the Age of Aquarius . . . heck, I've been waiting for that for years, so I was ready. So far, I'm sorry to say, my post-dawn life has not been filled with harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust abounding. No mystic crystal revelations to report so far. Another false alarm - guess I'll pack away my army jacket and tie dyes. Peace, dudes.

7 comments:

Snowbird said...

LOL. Nope, it didn't dawn down here either. Too much fog for any dawn!! I'm keeping my tie dyes handy just in case the dawn decides to dawn later on. (Don't own an army jacket).

Tootie said...

You guys are too funny! :-)

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Perhaps the planets actually mis-aligned because there was no dawning going on here either... Maybe next time??

gpc said...

Snowbird, army jackets were de rigueur at my backwoods college - didn't everyone have an army/navy surplus store nearby to get their school clothes (so lovely with those apple seed beads)?

I hope you're right LBSC, it would be nice to learn that we can still look forward to it!

But Tootie, there is nothing more serious than the anticipation of cosmic consciousness! :)

Shama-Lama Mama said...

I think the stars must have aligned because I am back to reading blogs again! (Big wave hello!!)

ChrisC and JonJ said...

It's the karma,man.I still have my Mexican dresses,and granny glasses.Peace out.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,