Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Self (aargh) photos


I've been tagged by Little Black Scrap Cat, and, according to her, "the "rules" of this Tag are as follows: I must take a self portrait of me, of course, and post it on my blog. Not just any old portrait, but a right here, right now, as I am portrait. No leaving the room to make myself beautimous, no primping or changing clothes. Nothing. Just right here, right now."

So I apologize for the photo, but I checked the computer right after I got out of the shower! Besides, beautimous is waaay out of my league!

According to that pesky Cat, I am supposed to pass the tag along. I only know a few bloggers, and I think they are either already tagged or have already told me to forget it! Nonetheless, team player that I am, I tag Snowbird because I admire her (nice way to show it, huh?) and Sham-Lama-Mama because I like the way she thinks. Even if what she's thinking right now isn't fit to print.

6 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Thanks for playing along, Gail!! I was most thankful that I didn't receive this tag yesterday!!

The Farmer Files said...

And a green towel on St. Patrick's Day to boot!

Snowbird said...

Oh gee thanks! The picture has been taken and I will post it tomorrow. My daughter will be so proud because I at least tried to smile. I HATE having my picture taken!!!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

HA! I decided to do it, too! I just had the hubby take a picture of me with your blogpost in the background! But I didn't mind too much. I just got back from a dinner with a friend. Good thing I didn't read it before my first coffee in the morning!

Tootie said...

Too funny. That would have been me a few minutes ago. The best I am going to do, is tell you all to look at me in the 2nd video on my blog last evening. That's about as normal as I can be. :-)Sure wasn't expecting to see myself in that.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,