Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home is where the heart is


I am back home, near Detroit. In case you wonder how thrilled I am to be here, you might check out Peter Greenberg's new book, "Don't Go There," which includes the helpful information that Detroit is a dirty city with lots of crime. That about sums it up. Unless you are looking for really good pizza, apparently. (Buddy's, number 15 on the list, is one of my favorites.)

I already dread my next trip south. But it was so good to drive a couple of hours north to see my grandkids.

4 comments:

ღ Alice ღ ™ said...

That's great you were able to see your grandkids :):) Mine just left for the night & its so quiet..I love it yet I miss him already...

Snowbird said...

I'm so glad that you got to go home for awhile and got to see the grandkids. Get some rest before you have to go back to NO again. Thinking of you!

ChrisC and JonJ said...

Glad you are home,safe and sound. Missed you. Take care of your self.
And,yep,we need good pizza,here in the South.Though they try,they just don't know how to make it here.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,