Sunday, November 8, 2009

Still unpacking



I have been busy. I closed on my Detroit-area house 2 days ago, and I am moved into my Saginaw house, but there are still boxes everywhere, and no washer-dryer yet. I am having a hard time finding time to look at appliances, and an even harder time making a decision! I don't have any curtains yet, but my grandchildren decorated my windows as a lovely substitute. I need to get the chimney cleaned, too, so that I can have chestnuts roasting on an open fire next month, lol.

I am home (it still sounds funny to me to call this place home) most days of the week, but drive down to Detroit to volunteer in my sister's office two days a week. The nicest thing about that is that I get to have dinner with Dr. Cranky, and see my sister.

In a moment of obvious disorientation, I told my brother and sister that I'd have Thanksgiving in my new house. I hope I can find the pots and pans by then.

And just about a week later, I have two more milestones to look forward to -- a major birthday, and a trip to Sanibel. I hope some of my bloggie friends will be available to crawl one of the first 2 Sundays in December!

5 comments:

Snowbird said...

A crawl would be awesome. Can't wait to see you.

I'm so glad that, even though you aren't unpacked yet, you are in your new home. And I know what you mean, I still find it hard to believe that this is our home now and we won't be going back to the one up north come May.

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Alaska-womom said...

Hi! I'm droppong in your new "neighborhood" to say thank you for your kind commet. it is nice not to feel alone. So welcome and thank you. I will drop in again and see how your move in is going. Cheers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,