Wednesday, February 10, 2010

S-noooooooooo-w!

I shoveled twice yesterday and comforted myself with how light and fluffy the snow was.   Ha!   This morning there's an additional 6 or 7 inches, and that much light fluffy snow weighs a TON!   The photo doesn't do it justice, but it was taken after removing my first shovel-full on the sidewalk, and the snow (which has already been shoveled twice, remember) is halfway to my knee.     I'll try to think of today as part of my weight training circuit.   But I don't have to be happy about it.

3 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Oh my gosh! Makes me truly happy to live in AZ during the winter!! Sending more warm thoughts your way!!
Here's a new blog filled with happy things - iloveshelling.com
I just found it yesterday....

Tinker said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow you have there! I applaud your good attitude in dealing with it.
I'm repaying your visit to my blog for the OWOH event and in looking through your posts, I noticed you received an Ulu for a Christmas present, which struck me as a funny coincidence, as I recently received one as a birthday present, and other than the person who gifted me with it, I don't know anyone else who has one. I haven't used mine yet. I hope it works well on veggies, since that's what gets chopped most often, around here.

Nice to meet you in the blog world. Hope to see you again. Stay warm!

Christine said...

It's so strange, I live in upstate NY and we have barely gotten any snow this year!

Lovely blog, by the way.