Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun and not fun

I drove down to visit my Detroit peeps ---  started off with a great $1.99 breakfast at IKEA, had a very nice dinner with my brother and sister (I really like my brother and sister), and finished off with three $2 gin and tonics with my sister and her friend, Nancy.  

Of course, in between I also had another dramatic dinner with Dr. Cranky, who ate every scrap on his plate but felt the need to tell everyone in the restaurant that it was 'slop' and that it was too bad they couldn't do anything right.   

Fortunately, those gin and tonics did a dandy job of smoothing things out for me.  

2 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Sounds like a lovely visit with your brother and sister. Maybe Dr. Cranky should try a little gin and tonic himself?? And that meal looks absolutely yummy!!

Snowbird said...

I'm not a gin and tonic gal myself but hey--whatever works! LOL