Friday, July 23, 2010

You could be a winner!

There is still a week to go in my Bloggy contest -- any comment to any post before the end (my time) of July 31 will enter you and your odds could hardly be better  -- there are only 7 entries so far, and I will add a second prize if I get more than 10 comments.  In addition to Michigan blueberry preserves and maple syrup, I've added a jar of our famous Sanders original hot fudge sauce.    Nothing is better on vanilla ice cream that Sanders hot fudge!    Hurry and enter before I eat it all myself!

4 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Who doesn't love hot fudge??

sue in mexico mo said...

Blueberry preserves sound yummy! And hot fudge sauce . . oh my. This is a fun give-away. I enjoy your blog.

Snowbird said...

OMG, Sanders hot fudge is my very favorite hot fudge!! In fact, before I moved, I bought two huge cans of it and went through both in about 9 months. Then I went on a diet!! LOL

Cat said...

Maple syrup, yummo!