Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to Shop


This morning's newspaper ads remind me that it's time for me to start my holiday shopping.    My plan is to be done with the gift-shopping and wrapping by December, so that I can enjoy the season without the need to visit the frantic malls and stores.   I don't buy for many people these days and half of them are children, which is the most fun kind of shopping.  After that's taken care of,  I am planning to relax and cook and bake and eat my way through the holidays, with emphasis on the "relax" part of the equation.    So, like the more famous chubby symbol of the season, I'm making my lists this morning, and checking them twice!

And since I'll be shopping anyway, it's time for another Giveaway!    The drawing will be on November 30, and I have no idea what the prize will be because I haven't gone shopping yet.    I will choose prizes that make me think of Celebration, and anyone who comments from now and midnight November 29 will be entered.   Good luck!

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I'm with you. I've already started the lists..... and some of the shopping and baking. We have kids/g-kids coming for Thanksgiving so I need to be ready for that. I'm not planning on spending my last moments baking or shopping. We fly to Montana on 12/21 so I need to make sure I'm ready!!!