Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winner!

We have a winner!   Jessica from Before the Dawn was my random prize winner for the One World One Heart giveawy.   Tea, sipping chocolate and a tiara  are all packed up and ready to go out to her as soon as I receive her address.   Congratulations, Jessica, I hope you enjoy it all! 

Thank you everybody for your visits and your comments, many of you really touched me and I've enjoyed peeking into your blogs  -- I've got a long way to go, but hopefully I'll eventually visit each of you again.     I wish I had prizes for every one of you, because you're all winners in my opinion!

8 comments:

Jessica @BeforeTheDawn said...

Thank you Gail! Just replied to your email. :)

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Congrats to Jessica!!

GeltDesigns said...

Hi GPC,

We are writing with good news. You won our door prize at
http://newjewelryaday.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-world-one-heart-2011-door-prize.html but we are unable to send you an email. Please contact us at info at geltdesigns.com for your New Jewelry a Day door prize.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Best,
The Girls from=GeltDesigns

http://newjewelryaday.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Hi Gail,

you are the winner of my earrings on OWOH. Please email(my email address is on my side bar) me your postal address and I can get them sent to you.
Thanks
Jackie

gpc said...

I am so lucky! I post to announce my giveaway winner, and learn that I am a winner, too -- more than once! Thank you so much, Girls from GeltDesigns and Jackie, I am thrilled!

Sunshineshelle said...

mmmm looking forward to that LOL! Congrats to the winner!

quiltmom said...

Congratulations to your OWOH winner and for winning some nice earrings.
Thank you for coming to visit my blog during OWOH. I hope that you will come and visit again.
I see that you have had your battles with snow too. This Alberta winter has been quite snow filled. We had to have the roof shoveled as the snow was building dams.
The chocolate peanut spread looks truly decadent- I bet it would be delicious on ice cream.
Regards from a Western Canadian quilter,
Anna

Koloud 'Kay' Tarapolsi said...

LOL I think it's your lucky week, because you won my contest too!!!

http://acraftyarab.blogspot.com/2011/02/winner.html

Email me at acraftyarab at gmail dot com to give me your address!
Kay