Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home again!

I'm back home, and my back and feet are killing me, but it isn't snowing (at the moment), and I haven't weighed myself or checked the mastercard bill yet, so I can't complain (much).    My sister and I both had several days where our phones didn't work.   Even though we both came back to news of disaster and crisis, it was good good good to be protected from calamity for a little bit.   No photos today because my camera broke on the trip and most of my photos were on that card.   I'm hoping that the SD card is intact even though the camera is not and, if I'm lucky that way, those will show up here eventually.

I came home to the usual half-dozen bills but - yippee! - also to 3 wonderful prizes from fellow bloggers.   I will wait to share them until I can take some photos because each prize is so wonderful in its unique way that words simply won't do justice.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Gail, I'm so glad that you got the earrings ok and that you like them (and that you had a lovely break from all that snow.) I will check in with you often.
Take care :)