Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flight Delays







Mechanical difficulties. Not exactly the mental image I want in air travel! Reminding myself of all the ways things could be worse. There are people with young children, and a lady across from me who is dressed exactly like her luggage, except that her bags are white with black flowers and her outfit is black with the same flowers in white. My sister's advice, "find a bar!", is seeming more sensible as time goes on except that everything is closed now. This was not the worst trip south I've ever taken, but didn't have the result I'd hoped for, at least not as quickly as I'd hoped. Spending hours in the airport is just icing on the cake.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

1 comment:

The Farmer Files said...

But the sun will come up and you will no longer be on a plane. Good news!!