Wednesday, June 1, 2011

AGAIN?!

I numbered all of my May comments (in order of posting) and used a random generator to draw the name of my May prize winner -- and the winner is . . . (do you hear the drumroll?) . . . Snowbird, again!    Snowbird-Nancy's blog, Sand Beneath My Toes, is the first blog I ever followed.   She used to live in the North Country and travel to Sanibel with her husband, Chuck, whenever she was able.    Somewhere along the line, she retired, moved south, and began to live the fantasy full time, to my delight (and enormous envy).   She is active and fearless in animal rescue, an amazing and wonderful woman, and, although she frequently updates on Facebook, I wish she would blog more often!  (nudge, nudge)     Snowbird is the winner of my New Orleans praline/pecan package.   Congratulations!     Your prize will go into the mail this week, and I hope you enjoy it!

5 comments:

Shellbelle said...

Congratulations to Nancy!

Your fishing trip looks like it was fun despite not catching a fish and dealing with the fog. Always nice to quality time with family!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Congrats to Snowbird!! I, too, wish she would update her blog. I always loved her posts but there's been no action for some time.

The Farmer Files said...

It was meant to be!!!

Snowbird said...

I posted elsewhere but THANK YOU! The pralines were to die for, I love the pen and the pecans had just the right tang to them. I can't believe I won two months in a row. I would imagine some people think it was rigged. Again, thanks!

Snowbird said...

I posted elsewhere but THANK YOU! The pralines were to die for, I love the pen and the pecans had just the right tang to them. I can't believe I won two months in a row. I would imagine some people think it was rigged. Again, thanks!