Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No, Louie, I won't miss New Orleans

Tomorrow I will return home from NOLA, where I've been since Friday.

My daughter has been mostly otherwise occupied so, so far, we've spent only a very few hours together. I am hoping she will be able to spend a few more today and tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have spent a lot of time in a motel across the river watching local TV, eaten my fill of beignets and bread pudding, seen a few sights, gotten wet and dirty and tired, and spent a bunch of money.

Maybe I am getting too old for adventure.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Maybe its just the wrong type of adventure??

spindelmaker said...

Please tell me you´re never too old for adventure! I have so much I want to do and see before I die, I need all the time I can get, including "when I get old"!