Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sleep Over - Where's The Sleep?!

My little grands came for one last sleepover before school starts. We worked on our castles, and our soldiers, and our fairy houses. We went for a walk to gather acorns and pinecones. We made fabulous Shrinky Dinks -- even more fun than I remembered!
(this is one my grandson made!)






We made our own pizzas, had ice cream sundaes, and what sleepover would be complete without watching Care Bears (again). My grandson told me that I am a good grandma, And my granddaughter said (with some admiration) that I am VERY soft to sit on. Ahem. It's all been good. Can we sleep now?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

:)

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

How fun and what nice memories you are making for them.

spindelmaker said...

You sound just as great a grandma as my own! :-)

covnitkepr1 said...

Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.