Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thank You, Kim!

This week I received the coolest little prize, a package of Lightload Towels that I won from Kim at Snug Harbor Bay --  they are so tiny that they will fit easily into my purse, tackle box, glove compartment -- brilliant!   But they open to the size of a hand towel, and Kim says they are very absorbent.  
Thanks so much, Kim!   I am excited to use them but don't want to open them until I really need them because they are so darn cute!    And I know that a genuine need will arise -- I seem to recall just last month when I dumped an entire cup of coffee down the front of my shirt while I was driving to my sister's house.   I sure could have used one then -- next time I get clumsy, I'll be prepared!

5 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Glad you got them. I think they are so convenient!

AntKaybe said...

I was the surprise recipient of some of these wonder towels. I love them too. I've had my share of coffee spills in the car but only when I am wearing a white blouse.... go figure.

Tootie said...

Cool! Have never seen those. :)

Snowbird said...

I think I need to find me some of those!

Emily@theNest said...

Gosh, do I one of those now as our smallest has just deposited a cup of tea on my legs as I read...