Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Purse

Today's weather was so mild that it was surprising, but there was a little bite to the wind.   When I learned that my daughter would arrive tomorrow,  I went out for groceries - in my fleece jacket -- and saw people in the parking lot in tank tops.     Shiver.   To my mind it was not that warm, but maybe I'm just more of a fragile flower.

The guest room is ready, and so is my next coin purse!   Made entirely from fabrics I won from sister bloggers -- I love it!

2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

LOL - I always tell my daughter she's a "delicate flower!" Love the coin purses - you're on a roll!

Carrie P. said...

Love your little purses. I just bought the pattern today. I can't wait to make some. We're they hard to sew?
congrats on your win at IHAN. You definitely on a winning streak.
Enjoy the time with your daughter.