Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Priceless!

Today is the last day of the U R Priceless coin purse blog hop, and I got another purse done. Not my last, I'm sure! I have no idea what I'll do with them, but these are too cute NOT to make.


Off to work at 6 am for an early morning meeting, then hopefully will see my daughter, who arrived in Detroit last night with her dad. The guest room is ready, and I have flannel jammies and sweats waiting for her because it is a LOT colder here than in Louisiana!


-







Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

What a pretty quilt on that bed. Enjoy your daughters visit.

Mrs A said...

beautiful purse Gail, well done :) Love the quilt also, did you make it? Hope you have a lovely time with your daughter.
I read all your posts, but sometimes cant read the verification thingy to post my comment.

Marci Girl said...

Love the fabric you used on your coin purse, so great!