Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All About Me Blog Schedule!


Today is the first day of the All About Me/I'm A Little Biased Blog Hop -- check out the participating blogs; it's sure to be another inspiring Hop!  Amy Bradley's design is so much fun to work with, and I know there will be lots of creative variations.    Special thanks to the amazing Madame Samm and Marlene from StitchinByTheLake!  My day is Thursday, February 28, I hope you'll stop back to see ME then!  I am NOT a little biased, and I hope I don't get in trouble for it!    :)

Tuesday, February 19


Wednesday, February 20


Thursday, February 21


Friday, February 22


Monday, February 25



Tuesday, February 26


Wednesday, February 27


Thursday, February 28

2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I've never heard of anything like this - what a cute idea.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Never heard of this. Enjoy your visits and your day
Love
Maggie