Saturday, May 25, 2013

Junior High Nightmare

Oh my gosh.    I did the most stupid thing I've done in a million years or so.    I sent a text, a rather detailed none-of-anybody's-business text about someone I like a lot.    I thought to- meant to - expected to send it to my sister.    I got a response from the person I like saying "I don't think this was meant for me." 

Can I please have a rock to hide under?

I am telling myself that this is a valuable lesson for the next time I really like someone.   Because I won't blame this one a bit if he never speaks to me again.

Some people are blessings.    Some are examples.   My name is Gail.    I am an example.

5 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

OMG. Gail. I feel for you. Big hugs.

Aunt Marti said...

Gail, apologize immediately. Say "I don't know where that came from, I am so sorry. Please forgive me." Then FORGIVE YOURSELF!

spindelmaker said...

I get the embarrasing part. But I don´t get the logic in the person you like not liking you anymore now that he knows your feelings about him? If anything, he should be honored and happy and if he hasn´t done so before, he should take a liking to you. If you´re lucky, this might be a very good thing that just happened. ;-)

Laurie said...

I feel for you, too. But I agree with the last commenter, maybe it was for the best and something good, somehow, will come of it...

ablogstar.com said...

lol, what did you say ??!!