Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Be Gentle

Not much time to post, but wanted to make an appearance.  :)  I have been busy sewing tote bags this week.    And baking!   I baked for our volunteer retreat at work, and I baked for the local recovery drop in center, and (I confess) I baked a little for me.  :)    I performed another wedding ceremony in which I did NOT get hurt, and I have another to do on Friday where I hope to continue my string of non-injury.   And I finally tried spaghetti squash and was as amazed as everyone else.    Seriously, if you haven't tried it, do, just be sure you like whatever you put on top of it because that is what you will be tasting.  

I hope you are all busy and happy and healthy.  :)
 


2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. xo

spindelmaker said...

Wise words to self :-)