Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November's End

I did very little sewing in November to show off at Cat Patches NewFO Linky Party, despite my best laid plans.    I'm not sure where the month went, because I felt like I was always busy but have nothing to show for it!  I started a charm-square tote but didn't have anything in my scrap pile that I liked for lining so it didn't go far.   I've ordered the lining fabric I want since I couldn't find it locally, and I'll get back to it as soon as my package arrives, along with the zillion other packages I'm expecting as a result of too-much-on-line-shopping!
And I started a dog coat for my Grand Dog, which also hasn't yet made it past the first step.   I did find a contrast fleece in my scrap pile and got a rough measurement on the dog, so this week I will hope to whip that little giftie into shape.
And that's all there is, folks.   (can you hear porky pig sputtering in the background or is that only me?)  I apologize to you and to the people who should have gifts waiting under the tree for this pitiful showing of what should have been the busiest month yet!   Hopefully I'll do a better job next time, very hopefully before Christmas.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

The dog coat is fantastic, and I'll bet your grand dog feels like royalty. Nice job on both projects.

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's so cute that you're making a dog coat for your grandiedog!!