I love Sanibel more than most anywhere, and hearing about the latest disturbance, the mean spirited Fay, just makes me want to be there more. Imagine what the shelling will be like next week! When I can't go to the Gulf, I try to bring a little of the Gulf to me.It is usually a little more blue, but I love the whole range of blues and greens.
Ingredients:
.75 oz Captain Morgans
.75 oz Malibu rum
1 oz blue curacao
2 oz orange juice
2 oz pineapple juice
splash of sprite
And how 'green' is this indulgence? Adult beverages can be an environmental choice. Every culture has enjoyed fruit, grain or sugarcane based alcohol, made from (here's the catch) local crops and wild yeast. So unless you live in the tropics (and I, for one, do not), the recipe for this drink includes a hearty serving of petroleum.
1 comment:
Oh yum!! I've been toasting Sanibel all evening. LOL
Post a Comment