Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - full moon through a pine tree


Happy (Wordless) Wednesday - half way to the weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm on my way now to look at more photos --
you can see lots more Wordless Wednesdays here!

7 comments:

Hagar's Daughter said...

that's an interesting photo. happy ww

Anonymous said...

Cool! I always want to get a shot of the full moon, but I don't have the right camera for it. Great shot! Hope you're enjoying your day!

Cascia Talbert said...

What a great photo. Happy WW!

Snowbird said...

Neat shot. Did you take that on Sanibel? I love full moon time down here. It always reminds me of the Cat Stevens song, Moonshadow.

Anonymous said...

Snowbird, I took it last night from my back yard! But I love the Sanibel moon, too (and what it does to the tides) -- and now I have Moonshadow stuck in my head!

gail

Snowbird said...

Sorry about the song stuck in your head. LOL

Anonymous said...

Well now, that's an interesting WW photo - and quite unusual, too. Thanks for your visit.