I built paper castles with traps for the Bad Guys with my grandchildren.
I painted a patch of terracotta on my kitchen wall to figure out what color to paint, and decided that I probably need to choose a lighter color in this windowless room. I harvested herbs and made strawberry jam that didn't set like it should have, my first jam-failure ever.
And today, I hope, I will go swimming. All in all, life is good.
And how are things with you?



5 comments:
I love how you always seem to have such a positive attitude, no matter what.
I have never made jam and I really want to, you may have just inspired me, even with the jam fail!
Have a great weekend!
Failed jam is still yummy on icecream! ; )
I agree with RottenMom (who I suspect is not!) that your look to the sunny side is a wonderful way to live.
I agree with Janet - you made strawberry syrup for ice cream!
Oh YUM! Strawberry syrup!
I'm just on my way out to pick some raspberries to make jam too! And I heartily agree with the failed-jam-turned-icrecream-syrup idea: delicious!
Post a Comment