Sunday, November 17, 2013
The weekend is nearing to an end, and it's been a hectic couple of weeks -- it's funny, two weekends ago I was busy busy busy at a search and rescue field training.
Last weekend I was busy busy busy at a search and rescue classroom training, and there were tons of meetings and appointments the last two weeks at work. We made adorable crafts in one of my grief groups, and I tied 70 flies -- with a goal of 100 -- for a charity.
I spent time with friends, drove down to see my sister, and celebrated my grandson's 9th birthday (where DOES the time go?!) I won peanut clusters from sweet Maggie at Just Between Me and You, and ate myself silly. In self defense I started walking again, usually only a mile or so, but one day made it to 3 miles just to try to burn off that chocolate! I made some more zipper bags, finally pieced together a quilt top from fabric someone was throwing away, wrote letters, and practiced Morse Code.
But today there is nothing special to do, and so I am feeling whiny and alone. I am such a spoiled child inside myself, wanting company and amusement all the time. I hate to have to say it, but I might finally have to break down and clean this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The zipper bags are adorable. Your quilting pieces are so much nicer than mine.
I made a tee shirt quilt this weekend. Blog post coming soon.
Have a good week.
you have been very busy. I like the quilt so far and cute little bags.
Post a Comment