Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time off for improvement


This is the first time I've been on the computer in nearly 3 weeks. I've spent that time with other helpless people in a New Orleans TICU waiting room, and I have a million stories to tell when I am ready. The world is full of tragedy and courage and I was honored, if not delighted, to witness some of it. In the meantime, I'll be taking time off to deal with the complexities of life rather than write about them.

3 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I'm sure there were a million stories there! I hope you can wrap your mind around all that and settle back into your world. We will stand by for further updates when you are ready. Maybe you can bake something to help you re-adjust?

Snowbird said...

Ooo, hope everything is ok. I'm thinking of you. Write when you can.

Unknown said...

Wow!I'll bet you have some stories to tell.I think you hear it all when you're in a hospital waiting room.It really makes you appreciate what you have in your own life,doesn't it?