My life is still on hold, and I'm back in New Orleans for another indefinite trip. I am being told things labeled as "good news," but the best of it sounds grim to me. I'm still on my unscheduled blog vacation, but there are things to see here and maybe I'll amuse myself by posting the occasional picture.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Where is the musak?
My life is still on hold, and I'm back in New Orleans for another indefinite trip. I am being told things labeled as "good news," but the best of it sounds grim to me. I'm still on my unscheduled blog vacation, but there are things to see here and maybe I'll amuse myself by posting the occasional picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just came looking for you and you suddenly popped up on my radar! I hope things are improving and the "good news" is, in fact, good news. Just wanted you to know I'm keeping my eye out for you!
Seeing spring through that window makes it seem somewhat sad. I hope for you to be out near it! (And it is silver bells...not blue bells...it was late last night and my hands didn't type what my brain was saying. I fixed it).
Thinking of you Gail. Hope things are getting better.
{{{Hugs}}}
Keep your strength up. And get out in the fresh air and enjoy yourself sometimes so that you have the energy you need. Keeping you in my thoughts. ((((hugs))))
I'm missing fresh baked goods photos, :-) and your posts.
Like your blog. Hope you are back soon!
I'll be checking to see any new blogs & pics :)
Post a Comment