Saturday, November 17, 2012
8 Years Gone in the Blink of an Eye
My grandson is 8 years old today. How is that possible? It seems like only yesterday.
Going through the past eight years of photo files, I can see that he isn't the only one who's so much older today. But, unlike some of us, he gets cuter by the minute. I love him bunches and bunches. He is the one who taught me that being a Grandma is the best job ever.
Going through the past eight years of photo files, I can see that he isn't the only one who's so much older today. But, unlike some of us, he gets cuter by the minute. I love him bunches and bunches. He is the one who taught me that being a Grandma is the best job ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your grandson. Your newest little purse is so cute too.
Oh, he was so cute. Happy birthday!!
Post a Comment